Apr 10, 2009

Blessings on Good Friday!

Then they crucified Him, and divided His garments, casting lots, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet: "They divided My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots." Matt 27:35 But he said to them, "Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him. Mark 16:6


He is not here, but is risen! Remember how He spoke to you when He was still in Galilee, Luke 24:6






I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me . . Galatians 2:20.








But now Christ is risen from the dead, [and] has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 1 Cor 15:20








"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ." Acts 2:36












1 comment:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Have a Blessed Easter!!!
Les

Blog Archive