Jun 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

But Isaac spoke to Abraham his father and said, "My father!" And he said, "Here I am, my son." Then he said, "Look, the fire and the wood, but where [is] the lamb for a burnt offering?" Gen. 22:7
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you. Exodus 20:12

Asa did [what was] right in the eyes of the LORD, as [did] his father David. 1Kings 15:11

When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take care of me. Psalms 27:10

A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows, [Is] God in His holy habitation. Psalms 68:5

Children's children [are] the crown of old men, And the glory of children [is] their father. Prov. 17:6

"Behold, all souls are Mine; The soul of the father As well as the soul of the son is Mine; The soul who sins shall die. Ezek. 18:4

For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His [own] glory, and [in His] Father's, and of the holy angels. Luke 9:26

that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:6

Furthermore, we have had human fathers who corrected [us], and we paid [them] respect. Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live? Hebrews 12:9

To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. Rev. 3:21

No comments:

Blog Archive