May 23, 2008

7 Things about me.....

Ranchwife tagged me with this, so here goes.........
1) I am saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ; and I will live with Him forever in Glory!
2) I find most animals easier to "get to know" than people. God has blessed me with something - and most animals (some wild) trust me
3) I am an interrcessor. Which means - the Lord will lay a request upon my heart and I will pray as long as I feel the urge to do so.
4) I am a night owl - I would love to stay up all night and sleep all day. But my job and my husband have broken me of this.
5) I love being a momma, a wife, and will love being a Memaw when the time comes. Most parents dread when school it out - I love it, I always loved having my little chicks under my wings.
6) Like Ranchwife - I believe in absolutes! What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong!
7) Inconsiderate people cause me anger; as well as selfish, greedy, and just plain rude ones do!

So, now Pat, Paula and brazle - ya'll are tagged too!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Oh no! That may be kind of scary to find 7 things about myself to share! I'll have to think about that and get it posted!

Paula said...

This I can post without my camera! Coming soon!

Blog Archive