Feb 3, 2009

A Wii bit of laughter.........


Dr visit today - my prognosis - rest! Ha! Laughter! Ha! Eat fruits and veggies! I can do all of those, can't I? My bp is way too low, as is my pulse - but I do nothing, so that's okay. They think I am anemic - I will eat more iron!


Now for the wii part. This weekend my Mom came out and spent the day with us, David and Mom are wii boxing. Laughter was what they gave me! Yes there I am in all my glory. I changed myself to b & w because I look pretty sick in color! Ha! Well.......I don't look so great in b & w either, oh well. God will show me what I need to do to get over this and get better! He has helped me this far! I do feel better, even got to grocery shop a little today.
Have a blessed day, for .....this is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Love it! I think we may be the only family in our county with OUT a Wii... You look great, keep up that rest, fruits, veggies etc.

Paula said...

We are without a Wii also! You are lovely sick and all! I am somewhat anemic also - beware of the iron! It will clog the drains!

Blessings Sweet Friend~
P.

Countrygirl said...

We never let our kids have any games - Game Boy, Playstation, etc. Then one day dh said I want a wii - you exercise with them. So that's what we got for Christmas - and in the boxing you do exercise. The rest - not so much. I couldn't believe he wanted one - he uses it more than anyone else. I'm not allowed to use it until I'm over this mono.

LeAnna said...

We love our Wii! I personally enjoy golf, and hope to have some killer arm muscles from it one day (ahahaha) - eat ya plenty of good leafy green veggies and though I can't stand it, I hear liver is a great source of iron...

Anonymous said...

A Wii is the only game system that I have ever wanted. The other stuff, I could care less. But I do think a Wii looks like fun....

Blog Archive