May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day


The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound; Isaiah 61:1




Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13


For the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Cor. 3:17
Happy Memorial Day!



Never forget what others have done so we can be free!!!

1 comment:

cottonpicker said...

Hey Countrygirl - wanted to share a cup of coffee with you this morning. Now I'm catchin' up on all the blogs I've been missing!! I do appreciate yours!! Hope your Memorial Day was blessed!! Thankyou for your prayers for Ben -It means alot!!

Blog Archive