Apr 23, 2011

He died so that we might live.......

The LORD lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let God be exalted, The Rock of my salvation.  11Samuel 22:7

Sing to the LORD, all the earth; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. 1 Chron. 15:23

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. Romans 1:16

Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. 11Timothy 2:10

Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us  Romans 8:32

For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. Romans 14:9

Happy Easter!  Jesus is the Son of God and my Savior!  He gave His life for my sins, and washed me white as snow!  He did it for all of us! 

No comments:

Blog Archive